|Click Here to Apply!
Program Management Support: Level One
Location: 1270 Montevue Lane, Ft Detrick, MD
Clearance Required? Project Management Support shall require individuals to have a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) investigation.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in Program Management Support for the following position:
- Assist in identifying gaps in AFMS capability based assessment (CBA) to include new or revised technologies. Assist in researching technology, functionality, impact, performance, suitability to tasks, and the need of the clients to assess gaps. Actively engage with the Research Area Managers (RAMs) and Deputy RAMs (dRAMs) to reinforce the alignment of the 59th Medical Wing and 711th Human Performance Wing research programs. Establish and maintain timelines for research and provide feedback to leadership.
- Collect, analyze and organize information from a variety of sources. Gather input from military, Government, and Contractor subject matter experts (SME) and use statistical analysis and simulations to show information.
- Examine information to determine what is relevant to the project and what methods should be used to analyze the project. Provide SMEs with recommended solutions to address a capability gap.
- Integrate the use of formats and management processes into periodic reviews for decision making.
- Maintain a repository of portfolio related documentation.
- Prepare status reports, program reviews and presentations in accordance with the defined format that is established in the Air Force Handbook 33-337, Tongue and Quill writing guide. Update and maintain portfolios to accommodate development and revision of strategic business plans, execution plans, and requirements analysis to ensure that they align with Division research strategies and guidance.
- Attend JPC steering committees, working groups and Integrated Product Teams (IPT)s, High Performance Teams (HPT), related JPC, In-Process Reviews (IPR), and Risk and Analysis (R&A) meetings. Remain apprised of JPC activities and progress, and assist the Government representative to ensure AFMS gaps and requirements are represented in JPC priorities using the Integrated AFMS Capability Gaps (Material/Knowledge products).
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum two (2) years of related work experience in the listed areas below:
- Medical research and development projects
- Acquisition Life Cycle Management
- Database Management
For additional information, please visit Heartland Consulting at www.heartlandconsulting.com
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.