|Click Here to Apply!
Audit Readiness Support
Heartland Consulting: Audit Readiness Support
Location: Defense Health Headquarters (DHHQ), Falls Church, VA 22042
Clearance: Active/Interim Secret Clearance Required
We are currently seeking qualified candidates looking for exciting career opportunities in audit readiness for the following open positions:
- Senior Advisor: Performs field work and supervises staff professionals. Completes more difficult and technical tasks. Analyzes engagement progress and meets regularly with key stakeholders regarding budget and engagement issues. Generally, possesses 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1 year of experience as an auditor or advisor on engagements for the private sector, the Federal government or in another specialized area required by a task order.
- Staff Advisor: Performs specifically assigned tasks in accordance with directions provided by management. Generally, possesses up to 2 years of experience on engagements for the private sector, the Federal government or in another specialized area required by a task order.
- Experience with Department of Defense accounting/audit readiness related to financial reporting.
- Experience with developing and implementing test of design.
- Experience testing test of effectiveness of internal controls.
- Managers Internal Control Program (MICP).
- Experience with financial reporting consolidation.
- DDRS Journal Voucher Assessment.
- Systems experience DAI, GFEBS, STARS-FL, and/or GAFSR
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- 1 year or more of related work experience.
- 24 hours of accounting courses from an accredited college.
- Certified Public Accountant, or sufficient course work to achieve CPA certification upon passing the examination.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.