|Click Here to Apply!
Heartland Consulting: Data Management
Location: Defense Health Headquarters (DHHQ), Falls Church, VA 22042
Clearance: Active/Interim Secret Clearance Required
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following open positions:
Data Management: Performs operation, maintenance, incident response, troubleshooting, administration, governance, and continuous improvement of the SharePoint environment.
- Collaborates with Project teams that are responsible for user-centric support activities, content management, and business workflows in the SharePoint environment.
- Interacts with multiple IT and Business teams with a wide range of technical backgrounds.
- Possesses at least 1 year of experience with data management on engagements for the private sector, the Federal government or in another specialized area.
- Experience with Department of Defense data management related to financial reporting.
- Experience with developing and implementing data management workflow methodologies.
- Experience testing effectiveness of internal controls.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in accounting, business, information technology, finance or related field.
- 1 year or more of related work experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.