|Click here to apply: DARPA Physical Security Support
Heartland Consulting: Physical Security Support – Multiple Positions Available
Type: Full-Time (contingent upon award)
Location: Security and Intelligence Directorate (SID) at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA); 675 N. Randolph St., Arlington, VA 22203
Clearance: Active/Interim Top Secret, with eligibility for SAP and SCI access required.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following:
- Physical Security Manager: Four or more years supervising three or more people in the performance of physical security functions, preferably in a classified DoD environment.
- Antiterrorism Program (ATP) Lead: Minimum of eight years’ experience as an Antiterrorism Officer within the past seven years. Minimum of eight years’ experience as an Antiterrorism Officer within the past seven years.
- Program Manager: Ten (10) years qualifying, related experience. Five (5) years of this experience must be in the direction and management of Government funded security programs in industry with supervisory or management cognizance of 20 or more individuals.
- Technical Security Manager: Have a minimum of 10 continuous years of TSCM experience immediately preceding work on this contract, with at least three of those years supervising one or more TSCM team.
- Uniformed Security Services (USS) Manager: Must have the demonstrated ability to supervise a security officer force of a minimum of 30 personnel.
- Visitor Welcome Center (VWC) Manager: Must have the demonstrated ability to supervise a security officer force of a minimum of 5 personnel.
Click here for full position descriptions and requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. We E-Verify all employees.