Heartland Consulting News
LATEST NEWS ITEMS
- Heartland Consulting Shoots for the STARS…and Hits the Target! (6/14/2017) - McLean, VA – Heartland Consulting – as managing partner – is proud to announce that the Heartland-Energetics Joint Venture has been awarded the 8(a) STARS II Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). STARS II is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from 8(a) industry partners. The STARS II design consists […]
- Heartland to Provide Audit Readiness Support to the Department of Defense (4/21/2017) - Heartland Consulting has been awarded a contract to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) within the U.S. Department of Defense. Heartland will provide audit readiness support to the Defense Health Program (DHP) Enterprise Wide Financial Statement Reporting Entities (FSREs), including DHA-Financial Operations Division (DHA-FOD); DHA-Contract Resource Management (DHA-CRM); Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences […]
- Heartland to provide Physical Science Laboratory Support to Department of Treasury (3/28/2017) - Heartland Consulting has been awarded a Task Order by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), within the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Heartland will provide physical science and laboratory support services for the Non-beverage Products Laboratory. “Our team is very excited to expand our suite of scientific services to the Department of […]
- Heartland Awarded Task Order to Develop After Action Report following Tornado Strike to the National Finance Center (3/15/2017) - Heartland is assisting USDA to document the impacts and lessons learned following a tornado strike to the Agriculture Department’s National Finance Center in New Orleans, LA on February 7, 2017. Heartland’s Chief Executive Officer, John English, stated, “Heartland is fortunate to have such a long-standing relationship providing continuity of operations and emergency response support to […]
- Heartland Awarded Contract to Provide Continuity of Operations, Enterprise Risk Management, and Emergency Management Support to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (10/7/2016) - Heartland Consulting has been awarded a contract by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). CMS is a federal agency within the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that administers the Medicare program and works in partnership with state governments to administer Medicaid, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and health […]
- Heartland Awarded Contract to Provide Performance Measurement Services to Federal Trade Commission (9/23/2016) - Heartland Consulting has been awarded a contract by Federal Trade Commission (FTC). FTC is a bipartisan federal agency with a unique dual mission to protect consumers and promote competition. The FTC develops policy and research tools through hearings, workshops, and conferences. They collaborate with law enforcement partners across the country and around the world to […]
- DOE awards Heartland Consulting two WAPA Task Orders (9/22/2016) - Heartland Consulting has been awarded two task orders by Western Area Power Administration (WAPA). WAPA owns, operates, and maintains multiple high voltage substations in the western United States, extended across 15 states in the western area. A critical component of these substations is the electrical service, which provides primary power to the substation operating elements. […]
- Former Sergeant Major of the US Marine Corps joins Heartland Consulting Board (8/23/2016) - McLean, Va.– Heartland Consulting, a leading 8(a) provider of technology and management consulting services to government organizations is pleased to announce the appointment of Former Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps, Alford McMichael to its Board of Advisors. Sergeant Major McMichael (Retired) is the CEO and President for McMichael Services Group, LLC, providing critical client […]
- Heartland Awarded USDA Task Order to Support OHSEC-PSD (8/18/2016) - Heartland Consulting has been awarded a Task Order by The Office of Homeland Security (OHSEC), Physical Security Division (PSD) within the US Department of Agriculture (USDA). Heartland will provide Personnel and Document Security support. PSD is responsible for assisting USDA Agencies with risk mitigation plans to protect their facilities, personnel and assets.
- USDA awards Heartland Consulting OHSEC Task Order (8/16/2016) - USDA has awarded Heartland Consulting a contract to provide Intelligence Analyst support in the area of Foreign Nationals Program Name Trace Liaison with the Department of Homeland Security. The Office of Homeland Security (OHSEC), Physical Security Division (PSD) is responsible for assisting US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Agencies with risk mitigation plans to protect their […]
Dedicated to exceptional service.
We are proud of the reputation we have earned as a trusted and strategic partner to our government and industry clients.
Contracting with Heartland
8(a) Sole Source/Competitive 8a
Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
GSA MOBIS Schedule-Contract Number: GS-10F-178BA
GSA IT Schedule 70 Number: GS-35F-357CA